Mental Health Resources
For immediate safety concerns regarding yourself or others, call 911.
If you are concerned about the safety of a young person, please use one of the following resources:
- In the event of a mental health emergency, call the Delaware County Helpline. Delaware Helpline 740-369-3316 or Nationwide Children’s Crisis Line 614-722-1800.
- You can also text the keyword "HELLO" to 741741 and expect a reply from a trained Crisis Counselor within five minutes.
Other Resource Numbers
- Franklin County Child Abuse Reporting Hotline: (614) 229-7000
- Delaware County Child Abuse Reporting Hotline: (740) 833-2300
- 24-Hour Suicide Prevention Hotline: 1 (800) 273-TALK
- Domestic Violence Hotline: 1-866-331-9474
- Runaway Hotline: 1-800-786-2929
- District Student Well Being Page Schoology Page Access Code 5WWW-JBSM-P8635 Available to students, staff, and families
Mental Health Counseling
SYNTERO MENTAL HEALTH COUNSELING SERVICES
Olentangy Schools partners with Syntero, Inc. to provide in-school prevention services for our students and families. Prevention specialists may conduct individual and/or group sessions to best support your student.