High School Scheduling Information
Current 8th (Rising 9th) grade students will begin the scheduling process for the 2023-24 school year in January. Students will have two separate meetings to help them prepare their Berlin or Orange High School schedules. Each High School will also have a scheduling information presentation for parents/guardians.
- 1st Meeting – Wednesday, January 11th
- Berlin and Orange High School Counselors will present the 2023-24 scheduling information to our current 8th grade students.
- Counselors will pass out the Course Request and Step sheets. Students will need to complete the course request sheet and input their choices into PowerSchool by the second meeting.
- Berlin High School
- Orange High School
- 2nd Meeting – Wednesday, January 25th
- Berlin and Orange High School Counselors will meet with each student one on one to go over their schedule request sheet and the courses they submitted into PowerSchool.
- Rising 9th Grade High School Parent/Guardian Presentation
Berlin High School
Wednesday, January 11th at 7:00PM
@ OBHS in the Auditorium
Berlin Rising 9th Parent/Guardian Scheduling Presentation
Orange High School
Thursday, January 12th at 6:30PM
@ OOHS in the Theater
Orange Rising 9th Parent/Guardian Scheduling Presentation
- Additional Opportunities for Rising 9th Graders
- Olentangy STEM Academy
- Air Force Junior ROTC
- Delaware County AFJROTC, is a citizenship- and character-building program offered at Delaware Hayes High School and available to all Delaware County High Schools. Chartered by Congress in 1966, Aerospace Science programs are charged with integrating programs of aerospace education, leadership- and team-building skills, and community service with the curricula of their host high schools. The program offers coursework in the history and science of aviation, the exploration of space, global cultural studies, and survival skills.
- AFJROTC Website
- AFJROTC Fact Sheet
- Olentangy STEM (science, technology, engineering, and math) Academy students focus on critical thinking, collaboration, and creativity. Students learn how to be innovative and think like an engineer, solve real-world problems, conduct relevant research and work with professionals in a variety of STEM fields. Students from all four Olentangy high schools attend Olentangy Academy part-time while still attending their home school for additional course options.
- STEM Academy Website
- Air Force Junior ROTC
- Additional Resources:
- All Olentangy High School Information:
If you have any questions, you can click on your future high school’s link below and contact your future school counselor or contact your current OBMS school counselor.
Berlin High School Student Services
Orange High School Student Services
OBMS School Counselors
- Dana Yochum(A-G) – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mike Vyrostek(H-P) – email@example.com
- Drew Rock(Q-Z) – firstname.lastname@example.org