Red Ribbon Week - Creativity Contest
October 23-31 is Red Ribbon Week, a time when we pause, reflect, and commit to being drug free.
This year, Berkshire has been awarded a generous donation for Drug-Free Education Programming from the Delaware County Prosecutor's Office, and we’d like to invite the Sentinel students, to join us in the presentation.
- We’re holding a creativity contest to choose a handful of students (one from each grade, and each track) to participate in the event.
- We’ll select the best responses to the prompt in the Schoology Guidance Course, and will have our winning students share their submission during the presentation of the donation.
- The presentation will take place on Friday, October 23, 2020, at 11:15 a.m., but all students (regardless of track) are eligible to participate. If you are a Track A or CDL student, you'll need transportation to and from school for the presentation.
- Submit your response to the Schoology drop-box no later than Thursday, 15 October by 3.00 pm.
- Winners of the contest will be notified (with more details) by Wednesday, 21 October.
The submission drop-box will show up for everyone in the Assignments Calendar. This is optional, so please don't feel obligated to participate!
While all students are invited to participate in the Creativity Contest, due to social distancing restrictions, we will need to limit attendance to the actual presentation event to those 9 students whose entries are selected for participation.